Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TEXT for TUBS!

TEXT Liza @ 919.961.8238 today
--with your order--
and pick up your tub(s) tomorrow!

Hi! I haven't given up on figuring out how to keep this going, and I have been nailing down my recipes and am working on getting them consistent... that means I have tubs for sale, I couldn't hold out on you! And if it goes well, I'll keep making batches and tubbing them. I don't know about you, but I have been missing The Bomb Chicken salad and that pimento cheese, and seeing your faces!


When and where?
Pick-up location is from 4-7pm on THURSDAY, March 15th--tomorrow!
I'll be out front Rebus Works--"home of the The Saturday Market", Boylan Heights in downtown Raleigh. I will be there waiting for you. 301 Kinsey Street Raleigh, NC 27603

Tubs available:
The Bomb Chix salad, Original pimento cheese, and Jalapeno hot pimento cheese

Size and Price:
I have 8oz containers of Chix salad for $5 and pimento cheese for $4.
*at pick up you can request to upgrade to a large, if available, first come first serve.
(cash or check to Liza Zaytoun please)

Feed you soon!