Sunday, January 29, 2012

PERSEVERANCE: jammed and jarred

Dear sandwich lovers,

THANK YOU. Every Wednesday, I interuppted your day and handed over your pick of the week, wrapped in white butcher paper, with YOUR name on it.
A shout out is due to all my regulars!
And not just my weekly customers, but ALL of you, who ever satisified their taste for Porch ROCKIN' pimento cheese, The Bomb chicken salad, and that most delicious CB and J. You are special. You believed in me, let me feed you, and you are the foundation of Porch ROCKIN'. 

It's almost been 2 years since I served my first CB and J to you, starting with blueberry-blackberry jam. From the beginning I did not know what Porch ROCKIN' would become, but I knew I wanted to share my love for making and enjoying the simplest and yummiest of foods with you, right here in Raleigh, NC.

Now, I want to share Porch ROCKIN' with more people and I want you to be able to enjoy Porch ROCKIN' anytime you want. That's right! I am headed in a new direction which will put my jams and cashew butter into local stores and markets.  But I will not give up on finding a way for you to have your favorite Porch ROCKIN' sandwich made with that Yellow Dog bread.  Until then, I am going to work on making it possible for you to "spread the jam and share the love"!

Strawberry-honeysuckle jam here we come!
Feed you soon!