Tuesday, September 13, 2011

warm up delivery

I promised I would begin the homemade lunch delivery service tomorrow, Wednesday the 14th. In all honesty, I have been preparing for SPARKcon, a creativity celebration in downtown Raleigh.


 I will be making 600 sandwiches and setting up tent on Saturday from 10am-7pm. But to honor my word, I'd like to deliver just a taste of The Saturday Market menu.

I have 16 sandwiches, I would like to deliver between 11am-noon. If you are interested, please reply with your location and they will go to the first 16 to respond.

Here is NEXT WEEK'S MENU! Feel free to go ahead and place your order if you would like to plan ahead. It will be in full operation, no worries. Thank you for your support and patience!

Taster for Wed. 14th:
$6 High five! pimento cheese
an Albemarle, NC family recipe, bread and butter pickles with crunchy romaine on MG

And inside one will be a freebie sammie that can be redeemed at SPARKcon!


Feed you soon!
Liza